The Spring 2014 issue of Canoeroots has hit the newsstands. In this issue...
- Muskoka River X - Hap Wilson enters the longest, hardest, one-day canoe race in the world
- How To: Never lose a boat off your roof again, Shoot dreamy night photos, Magic muffin fire starters, Smoke fish
- Reviewed: Wenonah's Racey Advantage 16.6 & Souris River's Ultra-Light Quetico 17
- Super cozy sleeping pads
- Gear: New Spring must-haves
- Canoe Casanova: Ken Kelly's wicked romance with wood and canvas courting canoes
- And more...
Trail Swag's On the Newsstands: covers the latest Canadian magazines in an effort to let you know what great new content or digital issues that have hit the shelves.